Monday, November 9, 2009

Kabob and Curry House



When I moved to Durham a few months ago I was fortunate enough to end up right around the corner from the Kabob and Curry House. As soon as my Durham friends found out about the location of my new abode, I was immediately the object of everyone’s envy. No not because I live around the corner from a check cashing, or Costco. It was because I lived a block away from Kabob and Curry. Set in a dingy hole-in-the-wall type dive, I do not think I would’ve ventured inside of this restaurant if it were not for so many positive reviews by people I trust, but am I ever glad I did. My roommate and I have tried it out back in August and have come back every few weeks since. Last night we ordered delivery, thanks to a night before that had neither one of us wanting to venture out of our home. We both had the usual, vegetable simosas, garlic naan, chicken tikimasala and lamb korma. I have my lamb spicy, he has his chicken mild. Extremely affordable, full of flavor, and drenched in authenticity, Kabob and Curry is the best place for Indian food in Durham.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment